Dear Customers and Suppliers,
since February 23rd due to Coronavirus spread in Europe and in Italy we have decided to apply a strict conduct regulation, which is constantly updated following the information given by the Italian Government.
In a view of a total transparence, we inform you of the following:
- There is no movement restrictions for goods in Italy and limited movement restrictions for people (see https://www.esteri.it/mae/en/). The intention of the Italian Government is to reduce sociality (particularly in the evenings and in the weekends) by reducing the people movement for non-working reasons or non-health reasons and to keep at home the elder and ill people.
- Our companies are operative, as well as our suppliers (also thanks to smart working and rigid sanitary protocols aimed to reduce and register personal contacts).
- Personal meetings are limited to those strictly necessary (in this case it is verified the application of an adequate hygienic protocol conforming to the indications of WHO, OMS, ECDC and ISS).
- Not necessary personal contacts are substituted by e-mail, phone, Skype, TeamViewer...
- We offer service on-site, when requested, but we are organized to carry out service and run-offs remotely. Our local service points support us and our customers for any need.
The situation is daily monitored conforming to the instruction of the Italian Health Ministry (www.salute.gov.it/portale/home.html)