Automation and Robotics company of the Buffoli Industries group
Advanced Robotics was born as development of the Automation and Robotics department of the Buffoli Industries group, integrating partners, managers and professionals with strong experience in the field of robotics.
The know-how of more than sixty years in the field of precision mechanics and the experience of over thirty years of robotic applications on machine tools and systems, installed and serviced all over the world, have been merged with the highest skills in recent technologies of artificial intelligence and 3D printing, making this company able to offer excellent solutions in the most varied fields of application of robotic cells.
- General Industries
- Robotized islands for the interlocking of machining centers, equipped also with vision systems for robot control
- Robotized islands for deburring of cast iron, steel and aluminum
- Robotized islands for surface treatment
- Robotized islands for the automation of foundry processes
- Robotized handling islands
- Robotized islands of dedicated applications
- Robotized islands for assembly
The most advanced standards of Industry 4.0 are applied in all these activities